About the Articles and Posts category

Have content that you’re ready to share with the world about SingleStore? This category is for Ambassadors, Evangelists & Content Creators to share their experiences using SingleStore before public publications. Get another set of eyes from the community for moral support and to boost your content.

All of us have natural tendencies when it comes to communicating. Some people are good at making direct statements and asking ghostwriter for hire with no sugarcoating. They may be direct to a point where some feel they talk too much.

Hey I ve been using singlestore db from quite some time and I really liked all the efforts and contribution u guys r bringing to the domain and I really wants to join ur ambassador program if possible I m a student, TechBlogger at hashnode at codechill.hashnode.dev and an Open Source Contributor plz… Le me know if the program is still running and u guys got any chance on having me to the position I would luv to work with u guys​:relieved::smile:

I’m interested in creating content for SingleStore, related to Azure and AI. Who can I contact? Thanks in advance for your help.