After upgrade from 7.2 to 8.2 we get Slave packet read (332) failed with error 104 (Connection reset by peer) while in state x_streaming

after upgrade from 7.2 to 8.2 we get Slave packet read (332) failed with error 104 (Connection reset by peer) while in state x_streaming

And the master aggregator enters to recovering every 5 minutes and kiils all the connections.
I was reading the docs but I can’t find how to solve this issue. It was working perfectly before the upgrade

Hello,

The error “Slave packet read (332) failed with error 104 (Connection reset by peer)” typically indicates that the connection to the slave instance was unexpectedly closed by the remote host. This can happen for various reasons, such as network issues, configuration errors, or timeouts.

Since this issue started occurring after an upgrade, it’s possible that there were changes in the newer version that are not compatible with your current setup or there might be new settings that need to be adjusted.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this issue:

Check the Logs: Look at the detailed error logs of both the master and slave instances around the time the error occurs. This can provide more insight into what might be causing the connection resets.

Review Configuration Changes: Compare the configurations between the two versions and check for any changes that could affect connectivity.

Network Stability: Ensure that the network connection between the master and slave is stable and does not have intermittent issues that could cause resets.

Version-Specific Documentation: Since this issue arose after an upgrade, check the version-specific documentation or release notes for any breaking changes or additional steps required after an upgrade.

I hope the information may helps you.