Hello everyone! My name is Joe Karlsson, and I'm your new friend and developer advocate here at SingleStore 🥰

Hey y’all!

My name is Joe Karlsson, and I am excited to share today that I am joining the founding Community and Developer Advocacy team here at SingleStore as a Developer Advocate!

First of all, I want to say what an honor it is to be helping nurture and support the massively talented current and future SingleStore developers as our numbers grow.

I come from the frozen tundra of Minneapolis, Minnesota (and yes, it does get really cold here, and no, not everyone here has the accent from the movie, Fargo). I have been primarily a Node and JavaScript engineer. Not only that, but I have been writing, teaching, and talking about code my entire career. Sharing what I know and continuing to learn about programming is truly the thing I love doing the most.

If you have any ideas about content you want to see get created. Features you want to see. Ideas for how to make our developer community a better place for everyone. Want to report a bug you spotted. Or just want to chat about whatever, be sure to hit me up!

Be sure to follow me online to stay up to date on the latest. I post about tech, leadership, community and I post silly videos about programming. See you there!

4 Likes

Hi @JoeKarlsson! Welcome aboard! We’re so happy to have you.

1 Like

Yay! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So excited to be here.

Oh my gosh! That’s wonderful! Thank you so much for following!

Develop demo applications against our integrations to showcase the product use case.
Collaborate with our Partnerships team to advocate for the developer’s voice and create impactful content in the form of demos, blog posts, webinars, and workshops.

MyCardStatement

2 Likes

Love these ideas! Thank you so much! If you have specific demos, or blog posts you think might be useful for devs, let me know!

1 Like