Hello, I'm Ed from San Diego area

Hi, Ed here, I live and work in north county San Diego CA. I do independent consulting work for business clients, as well as many other things.

I’ve been working with SQL Server daily since forever and tons of ASP.Net development. And I go all the way back to classic ASP and MS Access! Found SingleStore recently and I’m having fun learning a new platform and dusting off my writing skills. I hope to get more involved with SingleStore as a community and a product. And maybe even the company :+1:

I signed up here to be able to ask some questions and hopefully help out others as I learn.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Ed! :wave:

We’re delighted to have you join us in the community forums. Glad to hear you are having fun exploring and connecting!

Please feel free to engage with any posts, ask questions, offer feedback or even share projects you are working on. Community members can receive badges and earn shout outs in our monthly Community Call. Plus, we have more educational and fun initiatives soon to come, so keep an eye out on our announcement section.

As SingleStore can be utilized to solve so many problems, we always love to hear what matters most to our community members. What has been the SingleStore feature and/or functionality that has interested you most or makes your consulting work easier?

We look forward to getting to know you and hearing more about your SingleStore adventures! Cheers :dizzy:

1 Like

Ed, read your intro, thanks. Would you be interested in learning another new system, a next gen data viz app creator platform - think of it like wordpress for big data - developed at MIT CSAIL spec. for large scale real time data? No cost, we’re looking for product feedback.

1 Like

Okay I’ll take a look. Just let me know what to do.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Ed, many thanks.

Appreciate your taking the time. KS

1 Like