Hi, I'm Michael Zimberg

I’m the CTO at Digital Asset Research. We provide institutional quality market data for digital assets. We migrated from mysql to single store last Nov and have not looked back!

4 Likes

Hi Michael! So glad to have you here. How long did it take for you to migrate over to SingleStore?

2 Likes

Hi, Thank you! Migration was not bad given the native support for mysql. About 1 month. Much better throughput, resiliency and lower cost to boot.

3 Likes

Michael, Thanks for introducing yourself here. You may be interested in meeting some other CTOs and CEOs in fintech and crypto using SingleStore, like Bitwyre, IEX Cloud, and Proof Trading. If you’re interested, I’m happy to make the introductions.

1 Like

Right on! Love hearing these success stories! Enjoy your time here and let me know if you need anything.

1 Like

Nice to see you, have a wonderful time buddy!

Hi Michael, I note from your intro that your company provides institutional quality market data. We are expanding a next gen data viz app creator platform develped at MIT CSAIL, spec. designed for large scale real time data. We’re new to SingleStore and looking for some testers. 90-day free trial and no cc needed so this isnt sales, we’re looking for product feedback. Would you or a colleague be interested?

Regards, KS