I got error when create database sample

When I finished the stand-alone installation,i got error to create database sample
memsql> create database sample;
ERROR 1772 (HY000): Rebalancing partitions on sample - there is an availability group with no good leaves.
This is my node information
[root@mem2 ~]# memsql-admin list-nodes ±-----------±-------±---------------±-----±--------------±-------------±--------±---------------±-------------------±-------------+
| MemSQL ID | Role | Host | Port | Process State | Connectable? | Version | Recovery State | Availability Group | Bind Address |
±-----------±-------±---------------±-----±--------------±-------------±--------±---------------±-------------------±-------------+
| 6467CE485F | Master | 192.168.100.72 | 3306 | Running | True | 7.0.16 | Online | | 0.0.0.0 |
| 3127A60905 | Leaf | 192.168.100.72 | 3307 | Running | True | 7.0.16 | Online | 1 | 0.0.0.0 |
±-----------±-------±---------------±-----±--------------±-------------±--------±---------------±-------------------±-------------+

How can i fix this problem?

Likely the problem you have is that High Availability has been enabled, but the deployment only has 1 leaf.

You can see if High Availability is turned on by quering the Master Aggregator. If there is only 1 leaf, you should see

MemSQL [(none)]> select @@redundancy_level;
+--------------------+
| @@redundancy_level |
+--------------------+
|                  1 |
+--------------------+

If you see that the redundancy level is 2, you can set the global variable back to 1:

set global redundancy_level=1;

Consult the docs at docs.memsql.com regarding high availability if you want to find out more about it.

Thanks you. i got it.