Greetings SingleStore Friends!
At the beginning of the month, we held our livestream Community Call and the replay is now available on youtube.
These monthly calls will be held at the beginning of each month.The format for these livestreams will include community announcements and updates. We will hear from guest speakers and ambassadors. We will highlight interesting contributions and shoutout community members. There will also be time to answer questions from the audience live.
ICYMI – Check out our May Community Call replay on youtube. And because I know you’re curious, here is the list of speakers and links referenced in the call.
- Host: Wesley Faulkner - SingleStore Head of Community (SingleStore Forums) (Twitter @wesley83)
- Co-Host: Maria Silverhardt - SingleStore Community Manager (SingleStore Forums) (Twitter @MsDataDetective)
- Guest - Gerry Morgan - SingleStore Ambassador (SingleStore Forums)
- Guest - Yogeshwar Phull - SingleStore Ambassador (SingleStore Forums)
- Guest - Joe Karlsson - SingleStore Developer Advocate (SingleStore Forums) (Twitter @JoeKarlsson1)
- Guest - Akmal Chaudhri - SingleStore Developer Evangelist (SingleStore Forums) (Twitter @akmalchaudhri)
- SingleStore Doubles Down on Community - https://www.singlestore.com/blog/singlestore-doubles-down-on-community/
- SingleStore Forum Guide - https://www.singlestore.com/forum/t/singlestore-forum-guide/
- Beginner’s Guide to SQL - https://www.singlestore.com/forum/t/beginners-guide-to-sql/
- Data Intensity Assessment Calculator - How Data Intensive are Your Applications?
- Community Spotlight - Connection Refused on Azure Cluster-in-a-Box - :"connect: connection refused" on Azure Cluster-in-a-Box
- How to Work With Plancache - How to Work With Plancache - YouTube
- 100 Billion Rows Demo - GitHub - singlestore-labs/100-billion-rows
- GitHub Actions Demo - GitHub - singlestore-labs/singlestore-and-github-actions-demo: This guide shows you workflow examples that configure SingleStore using GitHub Actions. The workflow runs a script that connects to the SingleStore service, creates a table, and then populates it with data. To test that the workflow creates and populates the SingleStore table, the script prints the data from the table to the console.
- Getting Started with SingleStore Demo - GitHub - singlestore-labs/getting-started-with-singlestore: Take a quick tour of SingleStore, SQL Editor tool, and look at how to quickly ingest and query lots of data using SingleStore Pipelines.
- SingleStore DB Loves R - SingleStore DB Loves R - DZone Database
- Quick tip: SingleStore DB’s EUCLIDEAN_DISTANCE and JSON_ARRAY_PACK functions - Quick tip: SingleStore DB’s EUCLIDEAN_DISTANCE and JSON_ARRAY_PACK functions | by Akmal Chaudhri | Apr, 2022 | Medium
- Databases and DevOps w/ Rizel Scarlett (GitHub) - Databases and DevOps w/ Rizel Scarlett (GitHub) - YouTube
- The SingleStore Forum - SingleStore Forums
- SingleStore Devs on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SingleStoreDevs
- SingleStore Devs on LinkedIn - SingleStore Developers | LinkedIn
- Leave an into on our Forum - Introductions - SingleStore Forums
We look forward to seeing you at the next one in June! Stay tuned for the date announcement soon. If you have any feedback or ideas for the show, feel free to comment below and let us know. Thank you!
The SingleStore Team