Resource pool 'pipeline_s3' not found

On Managed SSDB. I created a resource pool for pipeline ingesting for S3.
When trying to create pipeline to use resource i get resource not found

CREATE RESOURCE POOL pipeline_s3 WITH MEMORY_PERCENTAGE = 50,
SOFT_CPU_LIMIT_PERCENTAGE = 50, MAX_CONCURRENCY = 20;

mysql> CREATE or REPLACE PIPELINE tablename_Archive_20210930
    -> AS LOAD DATA S3 's3://xxxx'
    -> CONFIG '{"region": "us-east-1"}'
    -> CREDENTIALS '{"aws_access_key_id": "xxxx", "aws_secret_access_key": "xxxx"}'
    -> RESOURCE POOL pipeline_s3
    -> INTO TABLE table_name
    -> FORMAT PARQUET
    ->  (
    ->  ExchangeTradeId  <-  ExchangeTradeId ,
    ->  TokenId  <-  TokenId,
    ->  Price  <-  Price,
    ->  Size  <-  Size,
    ->  Pair  <-  Pair,
    ->  Side  <-  Side,
    ->  ExchangeId  <-  ExchangeId,
    ->  TStampTraded  <-  TStampTraded,
    ->  TStampEdited  <-  TStampEdited,
    ->  TStampInserted  <-  TStampInserted
    ->  );
ERROR 2289 (HY000): Forwarding Error (node-9483f16f-d0a0-4129-b5e9-fab293beb167-master-0.svc-9483f16f-d0a0-4129-b5e9-fab293beb167:3306): Resource pool 'pipeline_s3' not found. Run SHOW RESOURCE POOLS to see valid resource pools
mysql> show resource pools ;
+-----------------------+-------------------+---------------+-----------------+---------------------------+---------------------------+-----------------+
| Pool_Name             | Memory_Percentage | Query_Timeout | Max_Concurrency | Soft_CPU_Limit_Percentage | Hard_CPU_Limit_Percentage | Max_Queue_Depth |
+-----------------------+-------------------+---------------+-----------------+---------------------------+---------------------------+-----------------+
| default_pool          |               100 |          NULL |            NULL |                      NULL |                      NULL |            NULL |
| system_auto           |               100 |          NULL |            NULL |                      NULL |                      NULL |            NULL |
| system_optimizer_pool |               100 |          NULL |            NULL |                         5 |                      NULL |            NULL |
| pipeline_s3           |                50 |          NULL |              20 |                        50 |                      NULL |              20 |

Can you show the output of

select @@memsql_version;

please? And are you using SingleStore Managed Service or SingleStore DB? I don’t know what you mean “Managed SSDB.”

And try SHOW GRANTS and check that the current user trying to create the pipeline has the USAGE right for the resource pool.

Managed SSDB = Managed Singlestore DB.
I could abbreviate to SS but some might find it offensive.

select @@memsql_version;

Hi @hanson, any updates for this issue?
I was using the admin user when creating the pipeline and resource pool.

Are you running on SingleStore Managed Service? I ask because “SingleStore DB” means you are installing and hosting SingleStore yourself, using our terminology.

It looks like it might be a bug, but I’m not sure. I opened a bug to track it. If you are a paying customer, you can open a support ticket.

Hi @hanson,
Yes, we’re using SingleStore managed service. I was told resource management is an extra feature not available in the Standard Managed service solution. I did not there were different managed service offer.

Oh, yes. We now offer resource governor features in the Premium edition of the managed service. If you are using Standard edition, you can upgrade to Premium to get it.