SingleStore Docker Windows disk space issue

I’m running SingleStore in Docker on Windows 10 Pro for my local unit testing. My docker settings are 2 CPUs, 8GB RAM, 64GB disk image size. I have no other containers created or running. After I spin up the container-in-a-box in Docker I am able to create one database, and only one database. When I try to create a second database I get this error: “Available disk space is below the value of ‘minimal_disk_space’ global variable (100 MB). This query cannot be executed.” This happens even if my single database is completely empty. What setting do I need to change to allow me to create a second database?

Thanks.

You need at least 4 virtual CPUs to run SingleStore, and you report your settings are 2CPUs. Can you clarify if you are using hyperthreading or something?

When you created the database, did you load any data? Is there something else constraining your available disk space, like on the host Windows OS?

I increased the virtual CPUs to 4 and I also noticed there were some old kubernetes images and containers that I hadn’t deleted. After deleting these, I’m able to create multiple databases. This was evidently not a SingleStore issue. Thank you!