StreamSets Fast Loader Error

Hi All,

I am trying to connect my SingleStore database to StreamSets Data Collector using the MemSQL Fast Loader origin but cannot get it working. I am using the “mysql-connector-java-5.1.49.jar” as the External Library and “com.mysql.jdbc.Driver” as the driver class name, as I have used that driver to connect other applications (I am open to hearing a better approach).

I receive the following error : Error processing batch. SQLState: 42000 Error Code: 1148 Message: LOAD DATA LOCAL is disabled by your client configuration. You can enable it in the mysql client with the --local-infile option. See https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/en/load-data-local.html for more information. ( View Details… )

I have tried adding “local-infile” and “ON” in the additional JDBC configuration properties but still get the error. Any ideas on how to resolve? Thanks in advance.

Does the connector succeed if you set the allowLoadLocalInfile property in place of local-infile?

Hi Sasha, I was able to get it working a few hours ago. I had to use the MySQL Connector/J 8.0.12 driver. The 8.0.22 and 5.1.49 versions did not work. If I get some time, I can swap the driver and test.