Struggling using Azure Object Storage (Bottomless and Pipeline)

Our SingleStore POC is on hold. We have setup infra in Azure as well as BLOB storage. We need to test bottomless and pipelines from Azure BLOB storage. The environment is up, but we cannot access blob storage when we try to create a bottomless database. We have confirmed read/write to the storage account. I believe we just don’t know the correct parameters as the documentation is very limited. At this point I’ve grown weary of trial and error and need help.

We’ve tried many variations of the following:
CREATE DATABASE edcdb ON AZURE ‘data’
CONFIG ‘’
CREDENTIALS ‘{“account_name”:“ouraccountname”,“account_key”:“ourkey”}’;

We’ve tried using access keys and SAS key.

This is the error we receive:

ERROR 2470 UNKNOWN_ERR_CODE: Leaf Error (10.249.41.51:3306): ‘edcdb’: Failed to upload ‘daadccbc/3263311539643444157_17615941615394064260/ref/api_testing/16585660611004004506/singlepart_upload_3’ because 0 (HTTP Transport Error):

I’ve reached out to our sales rep and presales engineer but they seem too busy to respond.

One of our engineers who knows about bottomless and pipelines looked at this and couldn’t see anything obvious to suggest. Did you get through to your account team or otherwise fix this? What was the fix if you found one?

This has been resolved. The syntax is correct. This issue was we are running Ubuntu 20.04. SingleStore was not looking in the right place for the certs. We ran this command to resolve the issue:
mkdir -p /etc/pki/tls/certs && ln -sf /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt

Thanks Rohit for the help!

Tim

Thanks for following up Hanson. I posted the resolution.

Regards,
Tim

1 Like