User source oracle is there in memsql

HI Team

like user source oracle to check the source code is there any option to see and find the procedure code in memsql?

SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE shows the definition of a procedure. There’s also SHOW CREATE FUNCTION.

Thanks, Hanson but i need like oracle feature select * from user_soruce where source like ‘%regular_expression%’ to show all procedure source code in the user.

You can query information_schema.routines and pattern match against the routine_body column. Is that what you want? The routines table has SPs and UDFs in it.

What’s your specific use case, e.g. what kind of search specifically do you want to do against the routines?

Thanks Hanson
it like i have existing procedure 100 and i need to find the value like constant values ‘memsql’ hardcore value place in 100 procedure…

Okay, it sounds like querying information_schema.routines is a way to do that, then.

Thanks, Hason
Got the query … :slight_smile:
select SPECIFIC_NAME ,ROUTINE_SCHEMA ,ROUTINE_TYPE ,ROUTINE_DEFINITION from information_schema.routines where lower(ROUTINE_DEFINITION) like ‘%mass%’;

1 Like