SingleStore is proud to announce its 7.6 Release Candidate (RC), available for SingleStore Managed Service and SingleStore DB. To install it for SingleStore DB, using sdb-deploy, use
See here for additional information on deployment options.
After installation, if you do
you should see 7.6.3.
- Lock-free backup
- Unlimited Storage for Azure
- Unlimited Storage for Google Cloud Storage (preview)
- Kafka transaction support for pipelines
- support for Current User (invoker) security model for SPs
- vector analytics functions json_array_unpack, vector_vector_mul, scalar_vector_mul etc.
Point-in-time recovery (PITR) is still in preview but will be ready for production use in the 7.6 GA release coming soon.
For the full feature list, see the release notes.