When it comes to Fintech, speed and performance matter.
DailyVest is one of the leading FinTech organizations that is revolutionizing 401(k) plan health reporting and investment performance reporting.
With more than 12.3 million participants and 3.3 billion transactions analyzed, DailyVest needed an underlying database that was truly fast and scalable to power their technology platform on Azure.
Constrained with performance and scalability bottlenecks with AzureSQL, DailyVest migrated to SingleStore and was able to dramatically improve application performance by 90%, at 30% lower costs.
Join us for a 45-minute interactive session, with DailyVest & SingleStore, to learn more about:
- How DailyVest was able to improve performance by almost 90% with SingleStore
- Key challenges around scale and performance that DailyVest was solving for and
- DailyVest’s journey and why they chose SingleStore over Azure SQL and other alternatives
- Peter McNellis, VP and Co-Founder, DailyVest
- Gerry Morgan, Lead Developer, DailyVest
- Vijay Raja, Director - Product Marketing, SingleStore