|Developer Training||2 Days||2 Days||2 Days|
|Architecture Advising||10 Hours||36 Hours||160 Hours|
|Consulting Services||6 Hours||14 Hours||56 Hours|
|Administration Training||2 Days||2 Days|
- Overview of SingleStore architecture
- Schema optimization
- Query tuning
- Security, such as RBAC, Kerberos, SAML, SSO, auditing
- SingleStore Tools (e.g. CLI / Studio)
- Cluster health check
- Overview of SingleStore architecture
- H/A and failover capabilities (to meet RTO and RPO objectives)
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Stored Procedures
- Planning for upgrades
- Cluster expansion
This training enables your SQL developers, data scientists, and data analysts to program for Fast Analytics and Intelligent.
- Datasets with Pipelines, JSON and Geospatial data
- Query Tuning, SQL Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions
- Core storage and distributed concepts include architecture, rowstores, columnstores, reference tables, shard keys and indexes.
This Training prepares your Application Developers to successfully deploy SingleStore DB for on-premise, air-gapped servers, and cloud cluster environments.
- Fundamentals on SingleStore infrastructure an overview of distributed architecture, and
- Practice labs for the online and offline deployments
- Advanced Courses on: columnstores, shard keys, SingleStore Tools and Studio, Security, Upgrades, Backup and Restore Management, and Operations for Snapshots, High Availability, and Monitoring.
- Technical point of contact for critical tickets
- Provides insight into the customer’s application to SingleStore Technical Support and Engineering
- Capacity planning and scaling activities
- Architecture advisor on key topics, such as data ingest, backup, query tuning, and performance
- Internal advocate for the customer
- Schedules regular calls to review any issues or roadblocks
The delivery of the Implementation Pack will be scheduled at a time mutually agreed upon between you and SingleStore. Cancellations of scheduled Implementation Packs must be made at least two weeks prior to the event without incurring additional fees in accordance to the Implementation Pack Terms.
- Assign a designated contact You will need to assign a designated person from your staff who will grant all approvals, provide information, attend meetings, and otherwise be available to assist the Specialist in facilitating the delivery of the Implementation Pack. Assign and make available your technical staff who are knowledgeable regarding the applications, systems, and network infrastructure.
- Full cooperation SingleStore’s specialist’s ability to deliver the Implementation Pack is dependent upon your full and timely cooperation with SingleStore, as well as the accuracy and completeness of any information and data you provide to SingleStore.
- Testing and Data Backups Your company will need to lead all testing efforts. Perform application, interface integration, functional, performance, and acceptance testing. Move all backups to tape, or other medium, and ensure the proper data recovery plan is in place for any environment involved in this work.
We can come to your office if it’s necassary. However, your company will be responsible for Travel and Expense costs. You will need to ensure a safe and healthy workspace. These costs can be paid for prior to the engagement or upon completion of the Implementation Pack.
You can limit the Specialist’s access to any production environment, shared development environments, and customer data, to the minimum extent necessary for the Specialist to deliver the Implementation Packs.
- Hardware and Operating System maintenance and repair
- BI tool development or implementation
- Complex data schema translation and development
- Software maintenance
- Other standard support services provided by SingleStore
- Changes in scope are not allowed for this Implementation Pack
This Implementation Pack is governed by the terms specified in the SingleStore Implementation Pack Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used in this Data Sheet, but not otherwise defined, will have the meaning assigned to them in the Terms. In the event of a conflict between this Data Sheet and the Terms, this Data Sheet shall take precedence. This Data Sheet is the Statement of Work for the Services described herein.