Financial Services organizations are some of the world’s most effective adopters of data and analytics to fuel innovation, improve customer experience, and drive growth. McKinsey estimates that sharpening analytics efforts could lead to an increase in earnings of as much as $1 trillion annually for the global banking industry.
However, the majority of Financial Services organizations still rely on decades-old technology and infrastructure that are struggling to keep up with the pace of data innovation today.
Powered by cloud and AI, Financial Services organizations demand a new breed of data infrastructure that can deliver the speed, scale, and agility required to drive insights and actions in real-time, in the moment.
SingleStore is helping power innovative and in-the-moment data experiences for half of the top 10 banks in North America, capital markets firms, and a growing number of FinTechs serving digital natives.
Join SingleStore for this interactive webinar to learn more about:
- The impacts of macro, tech, and general market trends on the Financial Services industry
- “Fast Analytics” - definition, use cases, and opportunities for legacy institutions
- SingleStore delivers speed, scale, and agility across the industry - FinTech, tier 1 banking, payments customer examples
- Thought leadership for a disrupted industry - it’s about people, processes, and technologies
- Shekhar Jindal, former Director of Analytic Data Platform Engineering at Visa
- Domenic Ravita, Field CTO at SingleStore