SingleStore recently announced the industry's first unified cloud database with an array of new features and additions. SingleStore becomes the first and only database to combine two critical capabilities - separation of storage and compute plus system of record into a single platform.
SingleStore’s innovative architecture allows customers to run operational and analytical workloads simultaneously while flexibly scaling resources to power the next generation of data-intensive applications. Moreover, today's new operational applications need multi-model capabilities (relational, JSON, text, time series, and spatial), which SingleStore delivers in a scalable package.
Join us for an interactive webinar to learn more about new features and functionality that we are launching including:
- Limitless Point in Time Recovery (PITR)
- Separation of storage and compute for unified workloads
- Universal Storage updates supporting multi-column keys
- Suspend and Resume functionality
- New flexible billing models and more...
You don't want to miss this!!
- Micah Bhakti, Director of Product Management, SingleStore
- Eric Hanson, Director of Product Management, SingleStore